IIM Lucknow is one of the premier management institutes in the country and has been designated as Institution of National Importance by the government. It is the fourth IIM founded by the Government of India in 1984 and holds the designation of Institution of Excellence by the Ministry of HRD. The college stands at 7th position in the NIRF list of top 100 management colleges in India.
IIM Lucknow Courses
The flagship MBA program offered by the institute is the most sought-after program. Other IIM Lucknow courses include degree courses like PGP-Agribusiness Management (ABM), PGP-Sustainable Management (SM), and PhD Courses. IIM Lucknow is the first IIM with a satellite campus at Noida.
IIM Lucknow Admissions
The college considers CAT score and academics for its shortlisting process. Final merit list is released after the Personal Interview Round. Interviews are also conducted for PGP ABM and PGP-SM along with the MBA program.
IIM Lucknow placement
IIM Lucknow concluded the 2022 Placements with Highest Domestic CTC touching INR 58 LPA and Highest International CTC at INR 61.59 LPA.
- A total of 491 students received 534 offers from over 150 recruiters at the placement drive.
- There was an increase of 36% in the highest stipend at IIM Lucknow Summer Internship Placements.
- A total of 567 offers were made to a batch of 567 students at IIM Lucknow placement for the year
- The highest stipend touched 3.4 lakhs and the average stipend saw a rise of 18% to stand at 1.3 lakhs.
New level of studies at IIM Lucknow
- IIM Lucknow has entered into a MoU with ICSI (Institution of Company Secretaries of India) for academic collaboration in the field of research and training.
- In collaboration with Wiley, IIM Lucknow has designed an innovative bridge learning solution, WileyNXT, which is a data-driven product management program.
- IIM Lucknow-Enterprise Incubation Centre (IIML-EIC) has signed a MoU with Farmers Family, a Noida-based agritech startup. The aim of this collaboration is to promote startup incubation, entrepreneur development, and to open up investment avenues for businesses.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I apply for admissions to IIM Lucknow?
IIM Lucknow PGP admissions are based on CAT, XAT and GMAT scores. Applicants must visit the official website of all these entrance exams to register themselves. IIM Lucknow application process for programs such as PGPWE, IPMX, EFPM and FPM, is conducted both in online and offline modes.
- What was the MBA Selection Criteria for the 2022-2024 batch of IIM Lucknow?
For MBA 2022 shortlisting process, the CAT weightage was reduced to 60%. The sectional minimum CAT percentile required for MBA was 85 for PGP and 80 for PGP-ABM & PGP-SM program. The minimum overall CAT percentile required for admission was 90 for PGP and 85 for PGP-ABM & PGP SM programs.
- What are the courses offered at the Noida campus of IIM Lucknow?
The programs offered at the IIM Lucknow, Noida Campus include Executive MBA, International Program in Management for Working Executives (IPMX) and EFPM courses. Admissions for the IPMX program are based on a GMAT/ GRE score with 5 years of work experience after graduation. IIM Lucknow also offers Live Online/ Open Programs at both Lucknow and Noida Campus. There are blended learning programs are in distance mode for working professionals.
- What is IIM Lucknow fees for the various courses offered?
|PGPM||₹10.05 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Graduation with 50%|
|Fellowship||₹6 Lakhs (Total Fees)||Post Graduation|
|Executive||₹23.7 Lakhs (Total Fees)||Graduation with 50%|
|PGP BL||₹2.55 Lakhs (Total Fees)||Graduation|
|PG Program||₹13.7 Lakhs (Total Fees)||Graduation with 50%|
|EFPM||₹7.5 Lakhs (Total Fees)||Post Graduation|
- What were the highest domestic and international packages offered at IIM Lucknow 2022 placements?
The highest domestic package at IIM Lucknow placements 2022 stood at INR 58 LPA while the highest international package offered was INR 61.59 LPA.
Keep Reading Articles: https://www.articlestheme.com/